Vastu Tips for Bedroom- A bedroom is the place in your house which is most commonly used for relaxation. This is the place where we take rest for getting deep sleep for gaining the energy for the next day. According to personal life coach and the best Vastu consultant Mr. Manoj Jain, Vastu for a bedroom is an essential part. Here are some Vastu tips for bedroom given by him-
1. A bedroom in the North: This is the ideal direction for young couples and also for storing valuables, important papers, cash, jewelry, etc.
2. A bedroom in the North East: This direction should not have any bedroom since it is the sacred space of the house.
3. A bedroom in the East: The direction is ideal for unmarried children.
4. A bedroom in the South East: The direction is not recommended for having bedroom since it is the quadrant of fire and imparts a hot temperament to those occupying it. It also leads to constant quarrels between couples and ensures excessive expenditure. Children staying in this direction do not take interest in their studies and finds it difficult to get a sound sleep.
5. A bedroom in the South or South West: The direction is ideal for having a master bedroom and should be occupied by the head of the family. It should be larger than the other rooms. In case of a multi-storeyed building, this room should always be on the top floor.
6. A bedroom in the West: The direction is ideal for students. However, it increases the probability of birth of a larger number of girls in the family.
7. A bedroom in the North West: The location is the best for newlywed couples.