In the Vastu Shastra, there is a whole chapter on flaws and Vastu Dosha. If you are looking about the remedy for Vastu Doshas for Plots and Land then you are at the right place. Here are the top 16 remedies given by our personal life coach and the best Vastu consultant in Delhi.
1. Elevated north: A well or a pit on an elevated north is considered inauspicious as it attracts the ire of authorities and causes extravagance. Also never erect sheds or shelters in this direction as it results in loss of progeny.
2. Depressed north: Never build a shed or shelter on a depressed north as it causes calamities and poverty. However, it is auspicious to dig a well or a pit in this direction as it brings wealth, riches, happiness and honor.
3. Elevated northeast: A well or a pit on an elevated northeast incur a lot of expenditure and should be avoided since it gives rise to legal hurdles, ill health, mental tensions, and debts. Sheds or shelters erected in this direction also cause difficulties, hardships, and unhappiness.
4. Depressed northeast: Digging a well or a pit on a depressed northeast bestows riches, luxuries, fame, honor, and prosperity. Never erect sheds or shelters in this direction as it causes difficulties, unhappiness, and hardships.
5. Elevated east: Never dig a well or a pit on an elevated east as it hinders progress.
6. Depressed east: Never construct sheds or shelters in a depressed east as it results in poverty and loss of progeny. However, it is auspicious to dig a well or a pit in the depressed east as it increases wealth. All benefits get negated if the well or pit is filled with garbage or dung.
7. Elevated southeast: Never dig a well on an elevated southeast as it causes fear of enemies and fire. However, building sheds or shelters in this direction result in success and wealth.
8. Depressed southeast: Never dig a well or a pit on a depressed southeast as it also causes fear of fire, problems with enemies and prolonged illness. Also, building sheds or shelters on depressed southeast results in unnecessary expenditure, financial problems, and monetary loss.
9. Elevated south: Never dig a well or a pit on elevated south as it causes illness and infuses fear of death. It is auspicious to build sheds or shelters in this direction as it leads to monetary benefits and increased riches.
10.Depressed south: Building sheds or shelters on depressed south increases income, but all the money that is earned goes waste. It increases unhappiness, debts and causes fickle-mindedness. Also, never dig a well or a pit in this direction as it results in illness, monetary loss and fear of death.
11. Elevated southwest: Never dig a well or a pit on an elevated southwest as it causes incurable diseases, feuds, poverty, and fear of enemies and death. However, it is auspicious to build sheds or shelters in this direction to enjoy wealth and prosperity.
12.Depressed southwest: Never dig a well or a pit on a depressed southwest, as it also causes diseases, monetary loss, prison term and the like. However, building a shed or shelter in this direction gives riches to the owner but not the opportunity to enjoy a pleasant life. Enemies increase and the owner suffers from restlessness.
13. Elevated west: Never dig a well or a pit on an elevated west as it causes loss of wealth and loss of progeny. It is auspicious to build a shed or shelter in this direction as it results in monetary benefits and happiness.
14. Depressed west: Never erect a shed or shelter on a depressed west as it causes poverty and unhappiness.
15. Elevated northwest: Never build a shed or shelter on an elevated northwest as it results in enemies. It causes ill-health, melancholy and mental tensions.
16. Depressed northwest: Never build a shed or shelter on a depressed northwest as it increases enemies and causes restlessness.